Saturday, July 30, 2011

Tegan answered the rumor about her engagement to Lindsey

Tegan answered the rumor about her engagement to Lindsey

Tegan answered the rumor about her engagement to Lindsey

Did Tegan and Lindsey get engaged? Well, tegan and sara lovers, finally, the rumor about Tegan and Lindsey's engagement has officially been answered by tegan quin. As we already know, lots of fans were curious about this rumor, the rumor about tegan and lindsey wear a new ring on their finger.

Tegan answered the rumor about her engagement to Lindsey

Tegan answered the rumor about her engagement to Lindsey

Tegan answered the rumor about her engagement to Lindsey

Tegan answered this rumor on 'Ask Tegan' at teganandsara.org, here's what she said about this rumor :

" Dear everyone who reads this Q+A,


I was forwarded a lot of questions about my personal relationship this month and since the questions were all pretty much about one thing I've decided to write you back all together.


I am NOT engaged nor am I getting married anytime soon! The ring you're all asking about is awesome and fits that finger! That's it! No big secret! Although I have been in a serious relationship for many years now and love my partner very much I don't see marriage as an option. Gay marriage is legal in Canada but as it's only legal in a few American states, for the time being I am abstaining in solidarity with the Americans who can't get married! Thanks for prying. ;)


-Tegan Quin "

source : http://teganandsara.org/library/mailings/d_2011.07.22_p_june_2011_ask_tegan.html

Tegan answered the rumor about her engagement to Lindsey

12 comments:

  1. I really can't believe that people are that much of a hater that this has no comments!! I'll be that grl!! I would like to call SHENANIGANS!!! I'm just saying....

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and that is very awesome of u lil mama!! Thank you for that! It means alot! and shenanigans ahem hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tegan Quin is fucking amazing. If the girl doesn't want to get married then let it be, shit. Marriage is just on a paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right! To be married is only on paper. It doesn't change the way you love somebody!

      Delete
  4. Tegan has been sexually confusing straight women since 1980. (;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is very true....and I've been married for almost five years :/ my husband should feel threatened. Haha

      Delete
    2. She was confusing straight girls when she was a baby? Was she living with paedophiles or something?

      Delete
  5. Glad their not married...? Like I have chance? Ha, ha. And in reference to top photo..."Kiss,kiss,kiss!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is precious!!(DIANA)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I would die of jealousy if they got married. How, I do not know, but she shall be mine!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No She is mine girl!!

      Delete